Note: Answers will vary.
1. The hognose snake may look and act dangerous, but it is essentially harmless.
2. In the early part of the twentieth century, the growing popularity of the automobile created a whole new vocabulary.
3. The new “G.I. Joe Extreme” doll sends the disturbing message that little boys should grow upto be muscle-bound men.
4. Given what he hoped television would accomplish, David Sarnoff would undoubtedly be disappointed by what the medium has become.
5. Many of the popular dishes we think were invented in a foreign country actually originated here in the United States.
Chapter 5: Quiz 2